Do you want to showcase your knowledge and contribute to our growing Geospatial community? Are you a Geospatial enthusiast and would like to share your automotive knowledge with our readers ? then joining the Monde-Geospatial Blog Team may be for you. We simply ask that you commit to regularly providing fresh (100% unique), accurate content that you think fellow gear heads like you will want to read about.
What’s in it for you?
- We offer you a constantly growing platform to present your ideas and share your expertise (Articles, Videos, ..).
- You will gain considerable visibility for yourself, blog or business.
- You will be acknowledged as an author at the top and bottom of your article.
- You are allowed to include a self-promotional link in your author profile.
- You will get more visitors for your videos hosted on Youtube, Vimeo, DayliMotion…
- You can promote your Geospatial projects, software or tools.
- You become an active and appreciated member of our community.
- We will share your videos on our Wired Impact social media channels (facebook, twitter, google+,pinterest …)
- We will improve the visibility of your videos/posts in the search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo,…)
What should you write about?
You are welcome to write just about anything related to the following topics:
- Geospatial News
- Remote Sensing
There are only a few requirements we want you to consider:
- Your post must be written in flawless English (and we mean flawless!)
- You should provide unique content that you have not published elsewhere
- The ideal post length is between 500 and 800 words
- If you publish a video, put a good title and a description.
- We love images! And lots of them! Please use images to make your story clearer and to visualize your central points.
- A one-time contribution is great, but a long-term cooperation would be even better!
If you are interested in being a content contributor, then please register using the form below.
After you register, your request will be sent to the site administrator for approval. You will then receive an email with further instructions.
[wpum_register form_id=”” login_link=”yes” psw_link=”yes” register_link=”no” ]