Do you want to showcase your knowledge and contribute to our growing Geospatial community? Are you a Geospatial enthusiast and would like to share your automotive knowledge with our readers ? then joining the Monde-Geospatial Blog Team may be for you. We simply ask that you commit to regularly providing fresh (100% unique), accurate content that you think fellow gear heads like you will want to read about.
What’s in it for you?
- We offer you a constantly growing platform to present your ideas and share your expertise (Articles, Videos, ..).
- You will gain considerable visibility for yourself, blog or business.
- You will be acknowledged as an author at the top and bottom of your article.
- You are allowed to include a self-promotional link in your author profile.
- You will get more visitors for your videos hosted on Youtube, Vimeo, DayliMotion…
- You can promote your Geospatial projects, software or tools.
- You become an active and appreciated member of our community.
- We will share your videos on our Wired Impact social media channels (facebook, twitter, google+,pinterest …)
- We will improve the visibility of your videos/posts in the search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo,…)
What should you write about?
You are welcome to write just about anything related to the following topics:
- Geospatial News
- Remote Sensing
There are only a few requirements we want you to consider:
- Your post must be written in flawless English (and we mean flawless!)
- You should provide unique content that you have not published elsewhere
- The ideal post length is between 500 and 800 words
- If you publish a video, put a good title and a description.
- We love images! And lots of them! Please use images to make your story clearer and to visualize your central points.
- A one-time contribution is great, but a long-term cooperation would be even better!
If you are interested in being a content contributor, then please send us email to email@example.com .