Program for downloading web source maps or local files maps for various programs or GPS devices.
Requires Microsoft® Windows XP or Windows 8 operating system with.NET framework 2.0 or higher installed and internet connectivity.
Runs also on Linux or Mac OS with Mono (latest version is recommended) installed
Terra Incognita™ main features:
- navigating through the map by simply clicking
- generating OziExplorer, Kmz, JNX, GPSdash or TrekBuddy calibrated map file
- possibility to use many web map sources Google Maps™, Bing™, Open street map …
- managing of waypoints or tracks saved in gpx and many other formats
- selected user-defined map area for saving
- simplified and easy user interface
- downloading and saving maps on background
- the automatic split of very large areas to many smaller map files
- Garmin GPS devices support