Photogrammetry I Course, Chapter: Matching – Part B (Subpixel Estimation and Least Squares Matching)
This lecture is part of the Photogrammetry I course at BSc level taught by Cyrill Stachniss at the University of Bonn, Germany in the summer term 2015.
* The slides have been created by Cyrill Stachniss as part of the photogrammetry and/or robotics courses.
* I tried to acknowledge all people who contributed images or videos. In case I made a mistake or missed someone, please let me know.
* The photogrammetry material heavily relies on the very well written lecture notes by Wolfgang Förstner and the Photogrammetric Computer Vision book by Förstner & Wrobl.
* Parts of the robotics material, espcially the algorithms, stems from the great Probabilistic Robotics book by Thrun, Burgard and Fox.
* Feel free to use the course material, please send me an email to receive the Powerpoint files.